Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summertime, Summertime, Sum-Sum-Summertime

We have been having way too much fun lately.  David is done with school for the semester, so I actually get to see him EVERY DAY and like, eat together and stuff.  The weather has been beautifully sunny, but increasingly more miserable every day.  Minnesotans do not belong in the South.
I've been busy on my garden and taking walks and picnics with the family nearly every day.  I love being able to take the kids outside when I'm babysitting.  I can take them out into the grass to eat dirt, or if it's too darn hot we'll sit in the porch and play all day.  Since David's semester has ended, the list of activities has included church and school picnics, visiting Arlington Cemetery, playing frisbee and a birthday party.
I'm looking forward to going to the pool and possibly taking a road trip to the Shenandoah River or the Maryland coast.



1 comment:

  1. I think I see her grandpa Dave in that first pic. Nora's friend looks like he slimmed down a bit since I saw him.

    ReplyDelete