Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Blogs are out of style now, which means I'm into it.

It's been seven years since I've written a post on here.  I thought I'd never be writing here again, but here I am.  Do expect to be rich and famous?  No.  I just had a few ideas, and this spot seemed like a good place for them.  If someone is reading this and enjoys them, then that's cool.  If no one ever reads it, that's fine too. 

Potential future posts:

Stuff about backpacking
Stuff about backpacking with kids
Stuff about the environment
Stuff about being an environmentalist parent
Stuff about Jesus
Stuff about Jesus and family
Stuff about feminism
Stuff about raising an empowered female
Stuff about coffee
Stuff about how no one I live with cares about coffee

If you have any curiosities about my opinions, you can submit them and I'll do my best to entertain them.  Otherwise, I don't expect you to care about my self-important ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment